Second-year Core Writer Gabrielle Reisman is at the Playwrights' Center this week, continuing her work from last year on Next Year People with collaborators Katie Bender and Rachel...
- How The Ghost Of You ClingsHow The Ghost Of You ClingsHow The Ghost Of You Clings, The Anna May Wong Story by John Olive. Readings January 8 & 9.
- Become a member playwrightBecome a member playwrightJoin an artistic community of playwrights living all over the world.
- Champion playwrights and new playsChampion playwrights and new playsWhen you give to the Playwrights' Center, you support the brave, talented playwrights who are creating new work for the American stage.
- Meet the 2017-18 McKnight Fellows in PlaywritingMeet the 2017-18 McKnight Fellows in PlaywritingCongratulations to Benjamin Benne and Rachel Jendrzejewski.
- Meet the new Core WritersMeet the new Core WritersWelcome 2017-2020 Core Writers Kim Euell, Allison Gregory, Dipika Guha, C.A. Johnson, Carson Kreitzer, Andrea Stolowitz, and Stefanie Zadravec.
- New Plays on CampusNew Plays on CampusConnecting students with playwriting resources, professional playwrights, and new plays
As a Playwrights’ Center member, you’ll join 2,000 other playwrights worldwide, of all styles and experience levels. Benefits include exclusive access to our playwriting opportunities database, regular articles from experts, classes and seminars, one-on-one dramaturgy sessions, staged readings, and ways to connect with other playwrights.