Quiver only got one reading because of a severe weather, but you all really made it count. Thanks to everyone who attended and helped Core Writer Meg Miroshnik take this moving new play to the next level. A few rehearsal photos are below; you...
- the bandaged place by Harrison David Riversthe bandaged place by Harrison David RiversJoin us April 9 & 10 for the final play of our 2017-18 Ruth Easton New Play Series.
- Join our membership communityJoin our membership communityPlaywrights' Center membership is open to all. Connect with the 2,000 playwrights around the world who have found their artistic home here.
- Champion playwrights and new playsChampion playwrights and new playsWhen you give to the Playwrights' Center, you support the brave, talented playwrights who are creating new work for the American stage.
- McKnight Theater Artist FellowshipsMcKnight Theater Artist Fellowships$25,000 for MN theater artists other than playwrights. Applications due April 12. Info sessions February 13 and March 13.
- Core Writer programCore Writer programCore Writers receive play development workshops and career support over their 3-year terms.
- New Plays on CampusNew Plays on CampusConnecting students with playwriting resources, professional playwrights, and new plays
As a Playwrights’ Center member, you’ll join 2,000 other playwrights worldwide, of all styles and experience levels. Benefits include exclusive access to our playwriting opportunities database, regular articles from experts, classes and seminars, one-on-one dramaturgy sessions, staged readings, and ways to connect with other playwrights.