Core Writer Idris Goodwin is at the Playwrights' Center this week, working on an untitled Western in partnership with Oregon Shakespeare Festival. He is joined by dramaturg Laura Brueckner; ...
- Where playwright meets possibilityWhere playwright meets possibilityThank you to all who attended our 2015-16 season of public readings. PlayLabs will be back in October; until then, check out our other events.
New WorkHelp us foster new work and keep our public season free.
- Join UsJoin UsFind resources and support for your journey as a playwright.
- Meet our new Core WritersMeet our new Core WritersSix new Core Writers start their three-year terms in July 2016.
- Meet the new fellowsMeet the new fellowsWe're thrilled to announce the 2016-17 McKnight Fellows in Playwriting
- BRING NEW PLAYS TO YOUR SCHOOLBRING NEW PLAYS TO YOUR SCHOOLLearn how the PWC can connect you with daring new work and playwrights.
As a Playwrights’ Center member, you’ll join 1,500 other playwrights worldwide, of all styles and experience levels. Benefits include exclusive access to our playwriting opportunities database, regular articles from experts, classes and seminars, one-on-one dramaturgy sessions, staged readings, and ways to connect with other playwrights.