Core Writer Philip Dawkins is at the Playwrights’ Center this week, workshopping his new solo show The Happiest Place on Earth with director Jonathan L. Green. Philip will premiere...
- Where playwright meets possibilityWhere playwright meets possibilityThank you to all who attended our 2015-16 season of public readings. PlayLabs will be back in October; until then, check out our other events.
New WorkHelp us foster new work and keep our public season free.
- Join UsJoin UsFind resources and support for your journey as a playwright.
- Meet our Core WritersMeet our Core Writers27 Core Writers are developing work at the Playwrights' Center this season
- Meet the new fellowsMeet the new fellowsWe're thrilled to announce the 2016-17 Jerome and Many Voices Fellows
- BRING NEW PLAYS TO YOUR SCHOOLBRING NEW PLAYS TO YOUR SCHOOLLearn how the PWC can connect you with daring new work and playwrights.
As a Playwrights’ Center member, you’ll join 1,500 other playwrights worldwide, of all styles and experience levels. Benefits include exclusive access to our playwriting opportunities database, regular articles from experts, classes and seminars, one-on-one dramaturgy sessions, staged readings, and ways to connect with other playwrights.