I am a playwright, composer, and graduate of the University of Minnesota. I have had shows produced shows at Freshwater Theatre, the University of Minnesota, Six Elements Theater, Box Wine Theater, Luther College in Iowa and the Minnesota Fringe Festival. I write plays and musicals. My one-act musical, Mrs. Housel: A Suicide Suite was featured at the 2014 Ivey Awards, and my first full-length musical, Pioneer Suite, premiered with Freshwater Theatre in October 2015. My hit 2017 Minnesota Fringe Festival musical, Jefferson Township Sparkling Junior Talent Pageant, is currently in development with Park Square Theater, and a full-length version will premiere in June 2019 as part of their 2018-19 season.
- Jacksonville - Play with music produced by the University of Minnesota in 2006.
- November 2012 - Play produced by Luther College in 2009.
- Teenage Misery: A Horror Musical - 2013 Minnesota Fringe Festival
- Mrs. Housel: A Suicide Suite - Produced by Freshwater Theatre and featured at the 2014 Ivey Awards.
- Shakespeare Apocalypse: A Musical - 2014 Minnesota Fringe Festival
- Pioneer Suite - Full-length musical, commissioned by Freshwater Theatre. Premiered in October 2015.
- Teenage Misery - Full-length version of the 2013 fringe show, produced by Revisionary Theatre Collective in October of 2016.
- Public Exposure - Play commissioned by Market Garden Theater. Premiered in December 2016.
- Jefferson Township Sparkling Junior Talent Pageant - 2017 Minnesota Fringe Festival. Seventh best selling show. Twin Cities Arts Reader editor's pick for one of the best of the Fringe. MinnPost pick for one of the best shows of 2017.
- Two Mile Hollow - I composed a song for the world premiere of Leah Nanako Winkler's hilarious comedy being co-produced by Theater Mu and Mixed Blood. February 2018.
- The Skriker - I will be featured in the ensemble as well as composing the soundscape for this classic Caryl Churchill play, produced by Fortune Fool's Theater. April 2018.
- Jefferson Township Sparkling Junior Talent Pageant - A full-length version of the hit fringe show is in development with Park Square Theater. It will premiere in June 2019.
Proud alum of the Nautilus Composer-Librettist Studio.
Samples of work are available upon request.