Where: Online via Zoom, check out this quick video on the process.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/
95766338410?pwd= blFlVlZOaG10WDJRODhrVXJJUWwwUT 09 Meeting ID: 957 6633 8410 Passcode: 734347
Captioning: For all recording sessions, we enable Zoom's auto-generated captioning. Closed captioning will be available with the podcast (audio-only recording) published on the website.
Recordings: We are recording this session and will only publish the audio recording record. This is a webinar, so you will be able to see and hear the hosts, but we will not be able to see or hear you.
This is an introductory episode, where the Membership and Education team (Hannah Joyce and Alayna Jacqueline) will talk about the upcoming education season, new script feedback programming, member survey, and more. Additionally, we will respond to questions from the live audience or those submitted via the Membership Podcast: Theater Begins Here Questions Form.
This Episode is for Those Who:
- Want to learn more about the Playwrights' Center's Membership and Education programming.
- Want to find a way to connect with other Playwrights' Center members.
- Want to ask specific questions to the Membership and Education team.
What to Expect:
- This is in webinar format. Therefore, we will not be able to see or hear you. You will only be able to communicate with us through the Q&A section of the Zoom webinar.
- We are running our own tech, so we may take a beat to get set up :)
- All participants must agree to comply with the Membership Participation Agreements